I love cheesecake! It is so yummy, but it takes a long time to make and isn’t exactly the healthiest treat. Some nights, however, my mind tells me “you NEED cheesecake!” So, the other night I said “okay mind, here you are!” and I created what I like to refer to as “White Trash Strawberry Cheesecake”, or Lazy Cheesecake if you don’t like the stereotyping ;)
Here is what you need:
- Cream cheese ( 4 Tbspns)
- Powdered Sugar (2 Tbspns)
- Graham Crackers (4 “sheets”)
- Sliced strawberries (about 1/4 cup per graham sheet)
- mix together all the powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- Spread it on the grahams evenly
- top with strawberries
- EAT!….You won’t be sorry!
This makes a great snack for little ones craving a sweet treat and allows you to use up all those berries during this fabulous strawberry season! Enjoy!